Monday, April 30, 2007

Concerning recent events

I've recently been thinking about a job change (some many know what I mean) and I've decided to fore go the staplers and cubicles next time. Sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day just isn't for me and I'm beginning to think it's totally unnatural for all humans.
I'm thinking of something outdoors and in the sun. I'm not considering lawncare, but I am thinking about moving down to Key West, living on the beach and finding some skill I can sell on the street (not prostitution, get your mind out of the gutter).
Does anyone know how to create dinnerware from palm leaves? I've seen it done before, but I'm totally clueless on to do it.
I am concerned about a few things though.... I relish air conditioning, showers and indoor restrooms, but I can adapt, right?
The presence of bugs also bothers me. Yesterday I killed a centipede and this morning a spider that jumped at me the first time I swang at it. I've been looking over my shoulder for more ever since.
Maybe I'll sleep in my car instead of the beach. Will I die in the hot car?
Probably.
I don't know how dogs survive every summer when their owners "run into the store."
But on the bright side, that would solve my job conundrum.

No comments: