Friday, January 25, 2008

When movies go bad

I don't know why, but after I saw the razzies call Lindsay Lohan's I Know Who Killed Me a disaster, I had to see it. So I put it on my cue, and unsurprisingly it arrived much sooner than Maximum Overdrive.

I movie starts out with an incredibly unsexy dance by Lindsay in a strip club and then goes to her writing emo stories and wearing librarian glasses and low-cut shirts. It only gets better after that.

And by better I mean absolutely, horrifically terrible. So terrible when she woke up and cried when she realized she'd lost both her arm and leg I laughed. Hard.

The movie tried to be scary, but it wasn't. It didn't make any sense and it was once of the worse movies I've ever seen... although Punch Drunk Love and White Girls still take the top prizes.

So, again, good job razzies.

1 comment:

WJ Melville said...

Finally ... someone else who can't stand Punch Drunk Love.


Plus, you saved me from having to watch the Lohan Disaster Film. Just don't tell me you're interested in seeing how bad Norbit is.