Monday, March 17, 2008

Brain Stew, the return

Here's some more intelligence from our favorite burnout:

"There are some Beatles songs I can listen to over and over again. 'I am the Walrus.' You ever heard that one?"

On coughing... "It’s almost like you damaged your….. something."

"I hate elections man. I hate politicians too. I hate insurance salesmen, car salesmen, politicians. They’re all slimy, soulless politicians."

"When its black its white and when its white its black."

"It’s not good to eat out all the time. It’s why America is the fattest country in the whole world and everyone is in debt."

That's all for today, but as the burnout says, see you on the flip.
And yes, it's just flip, no flip side like a normal human being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.