Friday, July 6, 2007

Blogs in Space!

There's been a lot of rumors floating around recently about blogs and bloggers.

Will our cracker-loving Gerish start a blog? Will MomJumper cut his hair? Will the staff of Wogan's Heroes be banned from the internets?

I for one see all this speculation as an opportunity to gamble.

Anyone want to put some money on how long it will take The Gerish to start a blog? I'm thinking 27 days.

As for the MomJumper's hair, I'm guessing it won't see a pair of scissors until he stops thinking he looks like Thor or Willem Dafoe in Boondock Saints.... So let's not clue him in yet. I'm still having fun.

Who wants to join my betting pool? Maybe we can start some kind of fantasy blogging team. I'll take Joe Blundo, or perhaps a better choice would be the big C.

No comments: