Friday, July 20, 2007

What can I say? I'm a sociopath

I strongly considered adding a paper bag to my wardrobe today, but after cutting out eye holes I realized a brown-paper bag isn't really business casual.

Apologies go out to all who have been victims of the following behavior: violation of personal space, repetition of the same story or phrase, harassment (physical, sexual and verbal) and my personal favorite narcissism. Special apologies go out to G. Jonah, the jukebox at Bob's and the Grove City White Castle.

You'd think a glass of water down the front of the pants would have a much more humbling effect.

I don't regret the comments on the facial hair of Lord Thomas the Severe, though. He had a nicely trimmed handle-bar moustache that made me think of Sam Elliot. You'd think White Castle would require a hair net for that thing.

So let's all smother our embarrassment with a theoretical pillow and start anew. Unless I said or did something nice. Remember that because it so rarely comes around.

2 comments:

Merlin said...

I really have no idea what this post means. Perhaps if we still worked together I would. Sociopath.

Class of 2000 officers said...

god bless electrolyte-enhanced energy drinks. amen.