Monday, July 2, 2007

Hey Mr. Postman

I know I'm a little late to the game, but I finally signed up for one of those internet movie services. Yay, I'm no longer stuck in 2004!

Now that I've taken the leap, I'm very pleased with myself. I never realized or even thought about all the low-budget crap I'd be able to find through this.

A Boy and His Dog? Never seen it on a shelf, but blockbuster.com has it.

Escape From LA was always mysteriously absent, but it's now on my queue. Dead Alive? Number four on my list.

G. Jonah searched all the local video stores to find me Maximum Overdrive. It should now be in the mail with my name on it.

Sure I'll miss winding my way through the video stores aisles, picking up classics and laughing when a red-faced guy snatches Music and Lyrics from the shelf and runs away, but I'm open to expanding my movie horizon.

No comments: