Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh happy day!

Sometimes I think fate is too good to me. I just found out that George A. Romero (iconic zombie film-maker, for those of you who don't know) is working on a new film called the Diary of the Dead.

Please breathe regularly and remain seated. I know my brain almost exploded in happiness when I found out.

From what I understand so far is the movie starts out with some college kids in the woods making a film on mummies when all hell breaks loose and the zombies come. From there I think it's the basic zombie survival movie, although one kid keeps filming throughout the whole incident.

So who knows if it will have some of the feel of Blair Witch or the Descent, but $10 says it's going to kick serious ass.

2 comments:

Merlin said...

OH MY GOD. I definitely just pooped a little. We must gather a posse and see this movie at midnight on opening day.

HS Nothingswronghere said...

Sadly, it may be straight to video.