Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Adolf, where's my pitchfork?

Some poor, needy, clueless schmuck keeps texting "Kim" at my phone saying he misses her and wants a chance. I am not Kim and don't know Kim.
When the first text came at 3:30 a.m. I thought, 'Ignore it.'
When the second call came at 7:30 a.m. I thought, 'Maybe I should tell him he's got the wrong number...'
But when the third text came I started to think, 'Maybe I should mess with this loser.'
Now I'm at a moral cross road-- ignore this boob or tell him Kim is married, has herpes or is moving to Alaska to work with wild bears (think Grizzly Man)? I'm also toying with the option of giving him a time/date/location that Kim wants to meet him at for dinner and then stopping by to watch the douchebag get ditched.
No one deserves treatment like that, but what kind of guy begs over text message? And what kind of guy -- who likes this girl-- gets the wrong number?
So maybe he does deserve it and maybe I am that evil... Bwahahahahaha!
Maybe I'll go to hell or Karma will seek revenge, but this will be funny.
Where's my phone?

2 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

i still like your 'i'm joining NASA' routine

Brittiny said...

My vote is for giving him a hard time ... then share all the texts with us. hahaha