Monday, June 4, 2007

More on HC

I was listening to NPR and I heard one clueless voter say she would vote for Hilary Clinton based solely on the fact that she's a woman.

.... Does anyone else see significant problems with that kind of reasoning? If HC is president we can only hope for that sort of like-minded reasoning.-- 'The president of France called me ugly so we're going to bomb him,' or 'The Queen of England said she liked my shoes so I'm putting an embargo on all trading with the exception of England.'

I'm not saying that we can't have a female president, I'm just saying we should be a little but more choosy. Maybe someone who's not hideous, obnoxious and can keep her husband in line.

I also feel very comfortable with questioning the 'fact' that HC is a woman. Where's the proof?

No comments: