Friday, June 29, 2007

Wait till next summer

Thanks to Slate, July hasn't even begun and I am already looking forward to next summer.

Why the crazy anticipation you ask? Slate just turned me on to a few sweet movies due in summer '08.

I'm already counting down the days until the Fourth Indiana Jones movie comes out, and a new Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly movie aren't making the wait any easier. They will star in Step Brothers and I have no doubt that hilarity will ensue.

Let's not even get me started on Tropic Thunder, which stars Jack Black, Ben Stiller and Nick Nolte.

Seth Rogan can never disappoint me and he'll star in Pineapple Express. I also have high hopes for the new Mike Myers movie (just remember So I Married an Axe Murderer).

The next M. Night Shyamalan movie has better not suck, and I just don't know what to say about the new Hulk movie or Speedracer.

Thanks a lot, Slate.

1 comment:

KC said...

Here's a little snippet from the Indiana Jones 4 set...just to tide you over until the summer of '08.
http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/455678/Entertainment?c_id=wom-bc-klc
Personally, I can't wait to see where the saga will go now (although I'm still bitter about the lack of Connery).
-Kate at the Entertainment Desk at TheNewsRoom.com