Monday, June 25, 2007

Depends and Cadillacs

I'm not trying to spoof a famous columnist when I say this-- it sucks to get old.
Friday night's festivities were waylayed by a backache and migraine.

G. Jonah and I were planning on checking out ComFest, but after complaining about terrible service at Las Margaritas and downing a pitcher of drinks we opted to hangout with his parents because my back felt like I got beat by angry mobsters with golf clubs.

We had a few drinks with his parents and chatted, but retired early because G. Jonah got a migraine.....

WTF?

Back aches, migraines, 10 percent tips, early in on weekends and complaining about servers.
I may as well apply for my Golden Buckeye card.

2 comments:

Class of 2000 officers said...

mama teter is so proud of you.

how's the 401k?

HS Nothingswronghere said...

Some day I'll have enough to retire to the the country like you.
I'm confident my kitchen floor will not be threatened, though.