Friday, June 15, 2007

They say our world has lost its finesse

And I think they may be right.

Day two of sitting here, waiting on others and fighting terrible feelings of impotency. I can feel myself getting dumber each minute I stare at the computer....

I'd like to start a conversation but my small-talk skills are lacking and as pointed out during lunch this week, blogging takes away all conversation.

I have no fun stories to tell because I've told them all on my blog. I can't be funny because it takes all my wit to craft each blog.

So I come to the only acceptable conclusion-- the internets is ruining society!

Every day conversations are numbed down to a paragraph-long blog post. Cheerful exchanges are trimmed to a quick e-mail.

Why walk across the office when you can just type out a few words?

The internets is exposing the lazy disposition of humans with the ease of clicking, and sucking out our souls with each gaze at wide-screen illumination.

I may sound like a lunatic, but when the Terminator saves you from Robert Patrick, you'll see that I'm wise beyond years. The internets is lulling us into a brain dead life of drudgery.

Trust me, the Apocalypse is a-comin' and the internets is three out of the four horsemen.

The other is Cracker Barrel.

No comments: