Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Shining Accomplishments

For today, they are none unless you count taking up space and grumbling.

In all my extra time of sitting around and waiting on other people, I am pondering employment in the field of contract killing.

I keep picturing O-Ren Ishii sniping a diplomat from a skyscraper and can't help but think it'd be a fun job.

But I have a few questions before I melt off my fingerprints and buy an arsenal.

Do I need any formal education or training? I'm not so hot on joining the army, but I'm pretty sure a stint in the Foreign Legion wouldn't hurt my chances of getting a $1 million hit.

How do I contact potential employers? I can't imagine stumbling across a hit contract in the want ads and I'm pretty sure employment agencies are out. Perhaps there's a Web page like murderjobs.com or something like that...

What kind of resume should I put together? Should it include body parts and blood? Do I need references?

This sounds like a lot of work, but right now I've got the time.

1 comment:

writtenbliss said...

I think you should kill ala John Cusak in Grosse Pointe Blanke -- then you'd be funny, likeable and an assassin.

The only downside is that you'd have to date Minnie Driver...