Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm a 10-year-old Boy

I keep on seeing commercials for this Walking with Dinosaurs thing at the Schott and I get so excited every time I see it. I'm a little embarrassed that I think it's so cool. It's just big, life-sized robot dinosaurs.

But even that description makes me want to buy tickets to every show.

I really would cough up the $40 to go, but the thought of all those children make my sphincter tighten. That arena is going to be crawling with dirty, loud, misbehaving kids and their soulless parents (Yes, soulless. Didn't you know that's what children do? They swallow your soul!). I can't imagine sitting in a crowded arena with sticky, stinky children and screaming out of their little koolaid-stained mouths.

Ick. I just threw up a little.

If only the show was based on the dino robots eating children. I would pay $500 to go.

But instead it's an education, family experience. Booooo. I want adult-only seating with booze and hookers.

No comments: