Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On bathrooms and denial

Is there something about being a politician that makes you do stupid stuff and get caught?

I can’t help but believe my theory may have proof from a certain Idaho politician. In another bonehead move from a politician, an Idaho senator was arrested for trying to proposition an undercover officer in an airport bathroom. I won’t go into the obvious stupidity of that move, but I want to talk about his apology.

Craig said, “I’m not gay. I love my wife, I love my family and I love Idaho.”

I can only assume that if you ARE gay you can’t love your wife, family or Idaho, but no one can really blame the gays for the latter.

I’ve never understood why our government can’t just keep it in their pants during their terms. I’d think they were too busy to think about screwing an intern in the oval office or text messaging high school pages, but apparently this county pretty much runs itself.

I’d really like to have someone in office who thinks policy, economics and the general state of the U.S. is more interesting that getting spanked by a hooker wearing a bunny costume at a Hotel 8.

No comments: