Monday, August 27, 2007

Best or Worst Dialogue Ever?

I thought I'd witnessed the worst dialogue ever in Flash Gordon (for example: Eagleman- "That must be a good planet you got!" Flash. FG- "It's not bad.")

Somehow JWray's suggested movie Sleepaway Camp seems worse. Not only did the mother creep me out in 15 seconds flat, but child molesters in the first 10 minutes had priceless lines.

Young cook chewing on a toothpick in a perverse manner- "Mmmm, look at all that fresh young chicken.... Where I come from we call them baldies. Makes your mouth water doesn't it?"
Old cook- "They're too young to even understand what's on your mind."
YC- "That's the good thing my buddy. There ain't no such thing as too young. You're just too old."
OC- "Huh, huh, huh."

And it gets even better.

2 comments:

Jaydubs said...

Ha! I'm glad you saw it. I really want to see the movie, but just talking about it makes Kyle's skin crawl. I think the last scene is what did it to him.

HS Nothingswronghere said...

I can't blame Kyle. I think the movie scared me forever too.