Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Off to the Rodeo

Today is my last day, which is strangely the exact same day I started two years ago. Some are sad, others are waiting till tomorrow for the ticker-tape parade (what am I from 1937 or something?). I have mixed emotions so far.

These are the battles:
Making me happy- The thought of a four-day weekend up at the lake with a trip to Put-In-Bay, envelopes and notebooks and pens galore, no more hair-pulling beats.

Making me sad- Never Say Goodbye was on the radio this morning, giving my stuff away or just tossing it all together, no JD on TV today, no more awesome coworkers and no more stripper Christmas parties.

2 comments:

Brittiny said...

Don't be sad. You have people that love you at your new job too!

I totally understand how you feel

Class of 2000 officers said...

I'm so bummed I missed the Last Supper ... lousy Cedar Point.
You'll have to reenact the day at your goingaway party. At least I got to share in a lunchtime cafeteria gathering on Tuesday.

The Nest is looking as bleak as Estrogen Circle of Death.

also, re:strippers. I think we'll all have to bury our hopes on that one. Handbook Violation.