Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Your Questions Answered

Due to an overwhelming response from readers, fans and stalkers, I decided to answer some of the many questions I receive from adoring fans each day. So go wild.

Q: Where did your blogs name come from?
A: A line from Lenny in a Simpson's episode. I really couldn't think of anything else.

Q: What's with your zombie obsession?
A: It's not an obsession, I'm preparing for the day the zombies come. And I'm hoping you all learn valuable lessons for that day from me, such as- Make yourself a duct tape suit to wear when the zombies come. It's really hard to bite through it.

Q: Why do you keep posting on this retarded blog? Don't you realize no one cares?
A: Yes.

Q: Why do you watch such crappy/weird movies?
A: I didn't think I ever admitted to the internets that I have watched White Girls, but I am ashamed and there is no excuse for that type of behavior.

Q: Why are you so paranoid (referencing zombies, the internet plot against the earth, ect)?
A: I'm not paranoid. You're dumb.

No comments: