Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swarms of Locust are Coming to Your Area Soon!

There's so much to miss, but things are going well so far.

As for my new town, it looks like Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. It's seriously, distractingly beautiful and the people have been very nice so far.

I guess it's hard to not be nice when you get to go home to your $750,000 home, smoke your fine cigar rolled with parchment paper from the constitution, drink aged whiskey, lay your head on your swan-feather pillow, put on your baby-seal skin sleep mask and go to sleep.

Damn.

In other news, Good Day Columbus is interviewing Gabe Spiegel (unfortunately Johnny DeLoretto is not asking the questions though). Catty comments about his hair aside, I'd be remiss if I didn't day WTF?

News anchors are interviewing news anchors now? I'm a little afraid to look outside. I may see the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

God help us all.

No comments: