Friday, May 25, 2007

Emo Vs. Goth

On my way home from work today I saw a group of teens. I don't want to sound old, but I really don't understand these kids today. One of the girls was wearing a collar with a carabiner on it. I'm pretty sure it was style over function because if this girl was rock climbing and fell, her neck would snap.
Surprisingly, though, it was not the carabiner that I found strange-- it was the goths. I remember seeing goths all the time when I was in high school, but I haven't seen many lately.
At first I wondered if goths were converting to emoish, but then I realized how silly that idea is-- The goths would never give up their Rennaisance fairs and Marilyn Manson.
So now I'm really wondering, who would win in a fight?
Goths are tougher, they wear spiky jewelry and boots. Emos cry and cut themselves....
Seems like an easy question, right?
But what happens when a mongoose is backed into the corner?
Exactly.

No comments: