Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Without Prozac

I was surfing the net and just found out about the Multiple Alternative Realities Convention -or MARCON- that's going on in Columbus this weekend. A co-worker has been to this affront to God and said these nerds get dressed up and do their gaming and have these big theme parties at night with bouncers and bars.

Normally I would consider going to the area for the sole purpose of pointing and laughing until I could take no more. Somehow the first thought that popped into my mind, however, was beating up a bunch of nerds or maybe rolling them in the parking lot and taking all their money.

I've never been in a fight before, but I can't stop thinking about wailing on some nerds this weekend.

I watched Roadhouse recently, so I think the levels of testosterone in my body may be way too high right now....

2 comments:

Merlin said...

Don't forget - I'm the patron saint and protector of nerds. And I have a shotgun.

HS Nothingswronghere said...

I could take you any day, dork.