Thursday, May 10, 2007

Karma 1, PH 0

I am surprisingly amused with Paris Hilton's 45-day jail sentence. I know it's mean and karma will probably come after me next, but I still laugh.... Bwahahahaha!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm musing about-- Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating her probation for a DUI.... hmmmm, I wonder if she has party plates of her 18 cars? I digress, though.

First off, why was she driving? Doesn't she have people to do that for her? Doesn't she have enough money to call a taxi??? And why was she driving after her probation? Did she think no one would notice?

I'm glad she'll spend some time in jail. Maybe it'll make her realize that she's not special or talented, she's just Paris Hilton because she was born at the right place at the right time. I'm sure if karma had known how worthless she'd come to be, it would have placed her in the womb of a crack whore in Detriot.

I'm not saying I hope she gets gang raped in the shower, or anything. I am just hoping she learns that she can use her money and fame for good, instead of releasing a crappy CD.

No comments: