Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Obey traffic laws...

Saturday evening was the Columbus Zombie Walk and it was 51 flavors of kick ass.
I got to meet the dead body guy and got tons of compliments on my leg gash.
I really don't know what else to say about how absolutely cool it was, besides noting the zombie camaraderie-- or would it zomradarie? The at least 100 undead from Columbus were sharing blood and body parts, and the zombie togetherness almost made my zombie eyes tear up with blood.
Those of you who missed the zombie shenanigans should be sad... you never know when another outbreak will come.

2 comments:

Brittiny said...

I saw pictures. You guys looked great! Hope you had fun.
By the way, did you get to storm a crowd of trekies? Please say yes

HS Nothingswronghere said...

I'll say I wasn't the only zombie in the crowd calling for "nerd brrraaaainnns."