Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is this really happening?

I'm starting to think that some joker at the Columbus Water Department is spiking the water supply with acid or something because I keep seeing the strangest things.

You know those moments when you pinch yourself to make sure you're not sleeping because some weird-ass happenings are going down? I had one when Toby Maguire started acting emo and dancing on a piano in Spiderman 3. I looked around at my fellow movie-goers and asked, "Is this really happening?"

Well, I've had too many of those moments lately.

As I was walking into my apartment complex yesterday I noticed a butterfly as big as a robin perched above a door. Butterflies really don't garner the spite from me that most bugs do, but that enormous sucker had me running to my door.

And the elderly lady walking through my parking lot in a pink polka-dot bikini top and an umbrella really freaked me out too.

Please stop messing with my head.

No comments: