Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm an Embarrassment....

Today I spelled accordion aquordion.
Sometimes I'm surprised my own stupidity hasn't killed me yet.
In other news, I keep thinking about this stripper law passed in the house this week-- it's really dumb. Someone moderately smart said such a law isn't a good idea in light of Ohio trying to keep it's young adults from moving the hell out of here. I'd like to move away from all these annoying prudes myself.
At the introduction of the bill I heard people talking about how high crime statistics are around strip clubs. Anyone with a brain could see most strip clubs are located in crappy areas due to zoning. Look at Dockside Dolls. The strip clubs off Sawmill are probably safe. I go to a bar beside them all the time and have never had a problem.
While I think the entire law is unnecessary, I did hear one stripper complaining about how she won't make any money anymore.
Maybe you should have spent your money on school instead of a new pair of knockers.
Get a real job like the rest of us working stiffs.... ha ha stiff. I really didn't mean to do that.

No comments: