Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sadness is Ice Cream

Or rather the lack of it.

I'm a little bummed because the Ice Cream Festival in Uttica is this weekend. I went last year and it was cool, but there were too many children there. I live under the belief, though, that ice cream should be celebrated properly and that is the perfect venue.

I won't be able to enjoy ice cream on Saturday because I'll be dead or undead and getting ready to go camping. I guess my only option is to get my shit together early and go terrorize children at the ice cream festival before the zombie walk.

Q: Will I get kicked out of the zombie union for eating ice cream?
A: Not of its from a child's skull.

As long as I'm ruining festivals I may as well make a pit stop at the Asian Festival. Although I'm curious, do they admit zombies or only Mothra and Godzilla?
48 hours till zombification and already I'm feeling their plight.

No comments: