Thursday, May 24, 2007

Viva el morte!

The title probably doesn't make much sense, but I only took two semesters of Spanish in college and at that time I was drinking heavily.

My point is, Zombie Walk Columbus is two days away and I can barely restrain myself from practicing my zombie walk and moan around the office.

I tore up an old T-shirt last night and can't wait to see how it looks with lots of blood on it. I also anticipate practicing with some makeup. It's been awhile since I've donned the garb of my zombie brothren, so I am a bit nervous. I don't want my makeup to suck so I look like a tranny who got beat up instead of a member of the undead nation.

For anyone not in the know, the walk starts at 5 p.m. Saturday in Goodale Park and I'll be there will blood on... literally.

From what I've been able to find out so far, we're going to drag our corpses to the Convention Center where (believe it or not) the Multiple Alternative Realities Convention, or MarCon, is going on. I guess the zombie walk people were asked by the nerds to do a walk through, so we'll see if I can restrain myself from dinning on geek a la mode. The plan is to walk to Sin City, who is doing makeup for some zombies, and then return to Goodale Park where we will battle with the living.

After we eat some braiiiiinnnnns it's off to the House of Nightmares in the Brewery District and the bars for some, although my maggot-infested ass is going camping.

So expect pictures and stories next week.

Hopefully tales of arrest will not be included.

No comments: