Monday, May 21, 2007

My Deepest Apologies

I don't know how I've neglected to write about this until now, but my deepest apologies to you for not mentioning Ronald Reagan earlier.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I saw a movie earlier this month and it changed my life.
In The Tripper a Ronald Reagan-obsessed serial killer murders a bunch a hippies at a concert/love fest. I am not kidding either-- this is a real movie and it was as cool as 10 stripper heads in the freezer. It even had Jason Mewes and Paul Ruebens in it. Don't let the fact that it's a David Arquette flick deter you from seeing it (although his lovely wife makes a hilarious 30-second appearance).
Despite being very conservative, The Tripper (sadly) didn't spend the entire 90 minutes making fun of only liberals. It made fun of everyone, and hippies.
Fun facts about Ronnie were also strewn throughout the film, including his fondness of jelly beans.
I guess what I'm saying is if you want to be my friend, watch this movie. And if you don't want to be my friend but still like seeing hippies die, watch this movie.

No comments: