Tuesday, May 8, 2007

F is for Failure

I got promoted at work because for some odd reason people think I'm awesome (but I guess they can't be blamed).
Somehow I think I may crash in a ball of flames, though. I now have to navigate downtown, which I have previously failed at numerous times. I also have to interact with people-- not an easy task at times.
For example, last night I attended my first event for my new job. I found the person in charge and introduced myself. I had been repeating this person's name over and over again so I wouldn't forget..... "Hi, you must be Don," I said.
"No, Dan."
D'oh! Those weren't the exact names, but you get the point.
I fail.

1 comment:

Class of 2000 officers said...

Congrats. you rule.

watch those bumpy brick streets over there in the village...as long as you don't drive with an open container, you'll be fine.