Friday, May 11, 2007

Good Day Columbus Does it Again!

As I watched my favorite Columbus TV news personality this morning I realized why I'm sad when I don't get to see Johnny DeLoretto in the morning. There were some awkward moments between my favorite tool and Gov. Strickland's wife this morning during their broadcast at a Civil War Reenactment at the State House.

JD would say something "funny" and Mrs. Strickland would smile at him warily and there would be a few moments of uncomfortable silence that reminded me of my favorite show-- The Office.

Yes, JD could be Michael Scott, though not nearly as masterful with inappropriate and awkward comments. It's not nearly as funny and JD's comments sometimes lean towards douchy, but some of the looks he gets are the same that Pam, Jim, Angela and the rest of the cast shoot each other... *sigh*

Ohio's first lady will not play Pam, as this was probably a one-time appearance, but check out the show some morning if you want to feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for others.

No comments: