Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If Laughing at Farts is Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right

Yes, you heard me.
I came to this realization when I heard a fart today (not my own) and could barely stifle the laughter. When ever I'm in a public restroom and I hear someone rip one I cannot help but laugh at the horror of it. I don't know exactly what it is about flatulence that makes me chortle. Perhaps its just the embarrassment of the social faux pas, but I think it's hilarious.
Normally I am ashamed and can only hang my head when people say, 'I don't think toilet humor is funny' or 'I don't like fart jokes,' but I can no longer hide who I am.
I think farts are funny-- there I said it and I feel much better, if not a little embarrassed.

1 comment:

Merlin said...

I just pooped a little after reading this.