Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Let's not make this painful

Hello bugs. Thanks for meeting me in this crowded coffee shop. I'm hoping it will make this awkward conversation a little less painful.
We need to talk. Please stop following me and showing up at my workplace and apartment. I thought I made my feelings clear when I kicked you out of bed and attacked you. I do not want to cohabitate with you, I was not raised that way.
I know this is harsh, but I don't want to mislead you in any way.
I don't want to see you ever again. I don't care how you change yourself, it's not going to happen.
You're not my type. Frankly, you creep me out and disgust me.
So let's just part amicably before I have to call the authorities or have you poisoned.... Because if you don't leave me alone I'll do it.
I don't like using threats, but you gave me no choice after you showed up at my home two times this week.
So let's just part ways before anyone gets hurt.

No comments: